£350 - £450 per day
8 months ago
Temporary Project Engineer CAPEX £390
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer, with strong experience in Controls & Instrumentation Engineering, to join a FTSE leader in FMCG and be central to the replacement of their Control System.
This role is a 24-month contract, offering up to £390 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based in Fife with some flexible working from home.
You will be an instrumental part of my client's business growth, delivery of sustainability goals and increased project spend.
- Support the successful running and end-to-end delivery of my client's major project to replace their controls system, driven by obsolescence and cyber security.
- Check the existing systems on site and go through design conversations on the new system with manufacturers.
- Support installation, testing and commissioning phases of the new system.
- Understand the intricacies, general requirements and pitfalls of rolling out new Control Systems.
- Strong experience of Process Control Systems projects previously, ideally in replacing control systems.
- Ability to successfully manage a range of different projects simultaneously.
- Ideally, a Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2 or APM.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Advantageous would be some experience within bio-energy or bio-mass plants.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org