£350 - £450 per day
14 days ago
Temporary Project Engineer CAPEX £390
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer, with strong experience in CAPEX, to join a FTSE leader in FMCG and be central to a range of exciting projects.
This role is a 12 month contract, offering up to £450 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based in Fife withe flexible working from home.
You will be an instrumental part of my client's business growth, delivery of sustainability goals and increased CAPEX spend.
- Manage a portfolio of 8-10 projects varying in size across areas including road resurfacing and replacement pumps.
- Manage a team of contractors.
- Autonomously self-manage projects and report back tot he Technical Manager.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and regulatory requirements
- Manage diverse stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strong experience with Project Management of multi-disciplinary Engineering or Capex projects.
- Ideally, experience within Industrial and Construction environments.
- Ability to successfully manage a range of different projects simultaneously.
- Ideally, Project management qualification e.g. Prince 2 or APM.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org