£450 - £540 per day
8 months ago
Temporary Project Engineer - £460
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to be a central part of my leading, FTSE listed, FMCG client's Project Engineering CAPEX Team, at a time of significant corporate change and transformation.
This role is an initial contract to the end of June 2022, with strong scope for extension, offering up to £460 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35) with strong flexibility around working from home and travel to sites across Scotland's central belt (primarily Glasgow) as per project needs.
This role will support the Lead Project Engineer and CAPEX Program Manager on construction focused projects. This will encompass interior refit, water mains work and resurfacing, with some potential involvement in larger Civils work.
You will work to ensure projects are delivered to the right standard, as well as meeting Construction industry requirements, technical specifications, and internal guidelines.
- Develop requirement specifications, cost estimated and project schedules.
- Manage spend efficiently and to target for CAPEX projects.
- Co-ordinate and manage external resources.
- Lead CAPEX projects end-to-end, from approval to project closure.
- Oversee commissioning activities
- Ensure compliance with Health & safety and environmental standards
- A Civil Engineering background.
- Prior experience in a similar role, managing several construction-type projects.
- Experience within a large, global organisation.
- Experience and agility to work across multiple sites and multiple stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Confidence and gravitas to deal with Senior Leadership, and excellent communication skills.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested please apply ASAP and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310