£600 - £655 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds most recognisable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Engagement and Strategy Manager to join their Open Banking Team.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract with potential extension offering up to £665 p/d umbrella rate home working available location flexible.
The core elements for this role will include acting as the central owner of the Open Banking initiative pipeline, tracking potential new business initiatives for both regulatory projects and discretionary business cases and ensuring each initiative is evaluated in conjunction with both business and technical SMEs. Each of the two managers will own a region (either UK/EU/MENAT or ASP/AM), becoming an SME for these countries and their regulatory policy requirements helping delivery teams ensure they meet the policy goals.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise of Open Banking.
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (e.g. branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc.).
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and sponsors
This role holder will be required to feed into and present to a range of both internal and external stakeholders including responses to industry bodies and reglators. Able to work with business and teams shaping policy. Thought leadership across different markets and business segments.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.