£300 - £350 per day
SS - 14516_1612203009
27 days ago
Temporary Programme Support Officer
Temporary Programme Support Officer required for initial 3 month contract with a public sector body with scope to extend to 12 months.
The role will have responsibility for supporting the co-ordination of information, communication, monitoring and control activities for a range of projects within Transformation Programme.
- Ensure projects deliver their objectives, within budget and on time.
- Analyse complex data to inform decision-making, including assessing the feasibility of proposed solutions and document how a proposed solution would meet a given business requirement.
- Organise and facilitate workshops with business and technology stakeholders.
- Create arrange of documentation such as process maps, business cases, customer journeys, functional specifications and implementation plans.
- Ability to challenge stakeholders and suppliers, understanding recommended solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements. Ability to review and understand technical documents from internal and third-party suppliers.
Whilst the role will initially be remote, the expectation is some office working is required post CV19.