£30 - £40 per hour
3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Product Master Data Support Lead.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £40 p/h offering hybrid working between WFH and Watford offices.
The client has an immediate demand for the master data and BI analytics professional to join the Global Portfolio Data Compliance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining core master data, reporting capabilities and core PMO support processes for one of the largest regulatory implementations undertaken by the client Additionally, this role will be acting as the central point of contact for customers requesting product master data for commercial purposes as well as global UDI related product information. This role will prepare dashboards for various Steering Groups and Program Briefs as it relates to the master data requests, collection, audit, etc. The role will report to the Portfolio Data Compliance Director.
- Maintain data within the EU MDR database for use by the Programme team. Develop processes that maintain the availability and quality of this data and ensure enforced across the team.
- Accountable for weekly and monthly data update processes involving Access Database and PowerBI reporting platform.
- Create and maintain Power BI reports for use within the programme that show progress, plans, status and future milestones. Ensure these reports are accessible by all end users.
- Provide roadmap for the newly created and updated programme data to transition into the business, i.e plan to retire from programme database into existing systems, specification document, training documentation, etc.
- Become the 'go to person' for any product master data related questions.
- Maintain request log including priority and status tracking.
- Review, enhance, and maintain process for compiling data/responses from relevant sources and stakeholders, and for how it will be communicated back to requestor.
- Create, enhance, and maintain communications strategy, plan, materials, and coordinate distribution for both internal and external stakeholders.
1 Master Data Management
2 Strong Access and SQL Experience
3 Strong BI and Reporting Experience, with PowerBI as preference
4 Master Data Project Implementation Background with Product being Asset
5 Medical Device and Life Sciences Industry in General is an Asset
6 Master Data Collection, Cleansing, Profiling
7 Customer Interfacing Experience is an Asset
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact to find out more.