£450 - £555 per day
about 2 months ago
Temporary Product Manager £550pd - German Speaking
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager, who is fluent in German, to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 Energy company.
This client is currently undergoing significant corporate change, at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to becomes carbon neutral by 2050.
The role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £555 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), primarily working from home, with some travel to the site in London.
This Product Manager role is central to my client's charging and electrification business, providing key support to the build of digital tools, process definition, and customer support integration.
- You will define Product requirements aligned to the Go-to-Market strategy and effective, timely delivery of committed digital Products.
- Management of the Product backlog and prioritise end-to-end, liaising with Squads to ensure consistent delivery and implementation.
- Maintain and update User Stories for digital implementation.
- Act as key Point of Contact for the business, to gather and understand stakeholder requirements.
- Continuous improvement of Product Roadmaps in line with feedback, liaising with customers to understand feedback. Define end-to-end customer journey.
- Ideally, experience within technology organisations with Product Owner Teams. Advantageous would be some experience with start-ups with digital products and exposure to ecommerce (e.g. Amazon or Etsy).
- Mandatory is the ability to speak fluent German.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in execution of digital Product development and road mapping.
- Experience with partners and third-party suppliers
- Relevant qualifications in Agile and Product Management, ideally PSPO certified.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com