South East England, England
£38 - £47 per hour + Outside IR35
14 days ago
Temporary Product Engineer - Systems £47ph OUTSIDE
My client, a market leader in Electronics is looking to urgently recruit an interim Product Engineer (Systems) to join their Technical Team and support in the development of new products and maintaining existing products.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based in South-East England, offering up to £47ph (outside IR35).
Reporting to the Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing system production documentation.
- Run system level development projects for continuous improvement or new features.
- Prepare design engineering documents.
- Support the development of new products, including the production and management of relevant documentation.
- Successfully manage technical relationships at all levels.
- Ensure teams are engaged to deliver effectively and remain compliant.
- Maintain design history file integrity and transfer production documentation into quality system.
- At least 5 years' experience in Product Development, with experience developing projects for a manufacturer on a large scale.
- Excellent practical knowledge of electronics and systems
- Strong analytics and hardware debugging skills
- Prior Project Management skills
- Relevant Engineering Degree.
- Strong skills of communication and confident engaging with key stakeholders at all levels.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com