South East England, England
£38 - £47 per hour
12 days ago
Temporary Product Engineer - Systems £47ph
My client, a market leader in Electronics is looking to urgently recruit an interim Product Engineer (Electronics) to join their Technical Team and support in the development of new products and maintaining existing products.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, with flexible working from home and in their offices in South-East England, offering up to £47ph (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
The role will involve running hardware development projects involving electronics design.
- Developing new features or refining and enhancing existing ones.
- Working on design modules, which will include: writing design specs, specifying components, creating schematics, prototyping and testing.
- Liaise closely with suppliers to manage prototype builds and pre-production units.
- Support the team on new product designs' functional system testing.
- Preparation of new and updated engineering documents.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Product Development, with strong working experience of electronics and systems
- Schematic and PCB CAD design experience / skills
- Experience developing products for a medium to large scale manufacturer.
- An Electronics Degree.
- Strong skills of communication and confident engaging with key stakeholders at all levels.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org