£40 - £55 per hour
7 months ago
Temporary Product Data Analyst £55ph
One of the world's most innovative pharmaceutical firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Product Master Data Analyst.
This full-time role is an initial 5-6 month contract, offering up to £55 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a strong degree of flexibility around working from home and in their offices in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for collecting, analysing, interpreting and storing data. You will pull key information from information systems and interview SMEs to achieve project goals.
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources, evaluate this data for completeness and accuracy and covert to necessary formats.
- Collect, interpret and convert paper-based documentation, including Declarations of Conformity, Medical Device Technical fields, Instructions for Use, CE Certificates, and Labels.
- Electronic, system-based data collection and data collection across many global and local disciplines.
- Identify inconsistencies and patterns, and inform Portfolio and Compliance Team on any issues.
- Report status via dashboards, report issues, initiate management escalations.
- C. 5 years' experience as an analyst / data analyst in a relevant industry.
- Experience within Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices.
- Excellent data management, profiling and mass data cleansing.
- Strong data management tool experience - Excel mandatory and ideally experience across MS Access, SQL, Tableau or Informatica.
- Experience with Product Master Data is desirable.
- Experience working across functions in a global environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP.