£25 - £29 per hour
6 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative grid solutions providers has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Product Coordinator to interface between Engineering and Procurement functions.
This is an initial 6-month contract offering between £25-£29 p/h inside IR 35 for a candidate to be based in Staffordshire
The Component Coordinator will control the costs (i.e maintain historical and existing product costs and to estimate costs for future products), Coordinate product tender submissions and shall be a key interface between Engineering and Sourcing and Procurement functions. To effectively manage Project Cost and Product configuration to enable release of materials to meet product/project manufacturing deadlines.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Component Obsolescence co-ordination
- Manage & Control the Product Costing Tools
- Establish historical product costs, track / monitor the trend, understand the reasons behind the trends
- Product Lifecycle co-ordination
- Product costing and Management
- Be the key interface between Sourcing / Procurement and engineering departments - help smooth the communications and avoid misunderstanding.
- Undertake / Co-ordinate the costings of Product equipment for tendering
- Critical component identification for Project
- Monthly cost to complete report
If this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.