£100 - £160 per day
4 months ago
A major British energy provider has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Support Officer.
This is an initial 4-month interim contract offering up to £160 p/d inside IR 35 based in Glasgow.
Key activities will include:
- Develop and amend procurement and commercial policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Represent the S&A team and Procurement on internal projects; advising, communicating / presenting and influencing.
- Project managing internal corporate cross-function projects; progress reporting, seeking approvals, programme planning.
Key skills include:
- Minimum of 3 years working within a procurement and commercial function.
- Effective stakeholder engagement.
- Project management skills.
- Developing standards and procedures and policy writing.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.