£300 - £360 per day
5 months ago
One of the world's most recognisable FMCG organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Process Development Lead for the EMEA region.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £360 p/d inside IR35 - Remote working available.
Looking for a Process Development Lead responsible for leading the implementation of new, global and regional procurement operating processes and related tools across EMEA and ensure any new technologies and improved ways of working are fully embedded across EMEA. You will be working alongside the Regional and Global Procurement Center of Excellence (COE) teams and your regional counterparts in defining needs, selecting global key processes and tools for Procurement and leading the implementation for EMEA.
- Lead the implementation of key initiatives and process changes, such as enhanced Vendor Due Diligence, within EMEA.
- Subject Matter Expert on EMEA Procurement Operating Processes, Systems and Templates including, but not limited to:
- Sourcing processes and tools (i.e. Ariba Sourcing, Trade Extensions, etc)
- Contracting processes and tools (i.e. ETQ Contracting module)
- Order to Pay processes and tools (i.e. SRM Catalogue, Marketplace, etc)
- Engage with the Global Procurement team in any initiatives looking to improve existing or implement new Procurement Operating processes and tools as the EMEA representative, ensuring EMEA needs are well represented. For example: Vendor Due Diligence, Order to Pay global process standardisation, etc.
- Identify and implement relevant KPIs that speak to the efficiency of and adherence to the procurement processes. Drive insights from KPIs and related data analysis to identify and lead standardization, simplification and automatisation opportunities of Procurement operating processes and tools to drive improved efficiency and adherence across all EMEA subregions.
- Collaborate with GBS and, particularly, with the EMEA Procurement Operations team to identify and pursue implementation of standardisation, simplification and automatisation of Procurement transactional processes and tools across all EMEA subregions.
- Ensure new processes and tools resulting from any Procurement Operating process changes/implementations are embedded across the relevant EMEA focus group (Procurement and Business Partners).
- Identify opportunities to continue building and sustaining the process related capabilities of our EMEA Procurement team.
- Support Procurement Center of Excellence ongoing activities by creating standard work, documenting best-practices, contributing to internal training exercises and developing training documentation.
- Identify and understand impacts or associated risks and create plans and drive action to mitigate.
- Recognise the need for and lead any cross functional consultation and alignment
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor or master education level. (minimum requirement)
- Five years' Procurement experience. (minimum requirement)
- Proven experience and ability to coordinate/manage multiple concurrent project activities effectively.
- Past experienced in implementing new processes and tools, preferably in procurement environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including the use of presentation skills to influence or inform.
- Experience of working with change initiatives that require strong project and change management effort
- Analytical mind-set, with a strong ability to drive insight from data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change in a complex organisational environment and capability of influencing peers and senior leaders.
- Experience with continuous improvement frameworks (e.g. lean manufacturing, six sigma)
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.