Up to £390 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Procurement Manager - £400 (inside)
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join my esteemed client in central government to work with Senior level stakeholders and play a key role in developing an implementing the department's approach for Commercial delivery.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, based in Scotland, paying up to £400 per day (inside IR35, Umbrella).
To be eligible for this role, you must hold current, valid DV Clearance.
- Develop and implement Commercial approaches to achieve on time and effective delivery of the programme
- Assess and mitigate Commercial risk and impact on programme delivery
- Lead on supplier relationship management and integration, achieving value for money
- Drive continuous improvement and benefit realisation
- Renegotiate or terminate current Commercial contracts as required
- Act as the face of the department and main point of contact for suppliers
- DV Clearance
- Previous, demonstrable Commercial experience within a public sector environment
- Ability to effectively negotiate, realising benefits and cost optimisation
- Strong skills of supplier relationship management
- The ability to effectively engage and negotiate with stakeholders up to C-suite level
- Strong skills of risk management
If this role sounds interesting, please apply asap. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.