South East England, England
£250 - £400 per day
5 months ago
Interim Procurement Administrator £400 per day
An fantastic opportunity has arisen with my esteemed, global client, for an Interim Procurement Administrator to provide critical Procurement support to senior stakeholders.
You will play an integral role to Procurement, supporting buying, liaising closely with a key, senior stakeholder community, carrying out contract administration tasks, completing savings documents and deals, and loading and entering contracts into their database. You will also carry out data analysis, providing meaningful insight to aid decision making within the business.
This role will provide specific support to the Total Facilities Management Category.
This opportunity offers up to £400 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), for a 3 - 4 month contract.
- Previous, demonstrable experience working within a Procurement function
- Strong, Commercial astuteness and excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally experience within a Facilities Management environment
- Ideally some previous experience supporting Direct Procurement
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com