South East England, England
£200 - £250 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary Procurement Administrator £200-250pd
An exciting Interim opportunity has arisen with my esteemed, global client, for a Procurement Administrator to provide critical Procurement support to senior stakeholders.
You will play an integral role to Procurement, liaising closely with a key, senior stakeholder community, carrying out contract administration tasks, completing savings documents and deals, and loading and entering contracts into their database. You will also carry out data analysis, providing meaningful insight to the business.
This role will provide specific support to the Total Facilities Management Category.
This role offers £200-£250 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella) with significant flexibility around working from home.
- Previous, demonstrable experience working within a Procurement function
- Strong, Commercial astuteness and excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally some experience within a Facilities Management environment
- Ideally some previous experience supporting Direct Procurement
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com