£15 - £21.74 per hour
2 months ago
Temporary Plant Technician - £21.74ph (inside)
My Client, a FTSE leader in FMCG, is currently recruiting an Inteirm Plant Technician to achieve defined objectives and ensure day-to-day running of the plant.
This role is a 12-month contract, based in Hertfordshire, offering up to £21.74 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
You will conduct small-scale production work, ensuring achievement of defined project and technical objectives, as well as leading the day-to-day running of the plant. You will liase across functions, including process teams and developers.
- Hold processing ability to set up small-scale processing equipment.
- Manage CIP of all equipment before and after use.
- Provide Health and Safety support, ensuring adherence to best practive and governance.
- Execute work in line with System Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Carry out Quality Control and ensure traceability.
- Undertake Production Analysis.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is completed.
- Understand and assure alignment with all plant hygiene procedures.
- Highlight all areas and processes where system operating procedures and risk assessments haven't been identified.
- Stock control, management of raw materials and finsihed goods.
- Similar experience within a relevant position previously.
- Ability to set up small-scale processing equipment for trials.
- Ability to develop own practical skills and has a hands-on, driven approach.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Previous experience with System Operating Procedures.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org