South East England, England
£20 - £25.50 per hour
23 days ago
Temporary Personal Assistant - £25.50ph
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an interim Personal Assistant to join a market-leading energy company, currently undergoing massive corporate change, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This role is a 6-month initial contract, offering up to £25.50 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in the South-East of England, and occasional travel to London.
- You will carry out extensive diary management, including complex management across time-zones and for external appointments.
- You will also be required to set up Teams calls, as well as booking travel and expenses.
- You will provide project and ah-hoc support where needed, and work effectively to strict timelines and deadlines.
- You will work closely with the Senior VP PA to ensure effective running of the Team.
- Previous experience in a similar position, with VP support experience to 2 or more people, and comfortable liaising with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Familiarity with relevant systems, including Concur and Power Point.
- Flexible mindset and the ability to develop and maintain a good awareness of team members, flagging any need for additional support.
- Problem-solving ability and works well under pressure.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org