£17 - £18.35 per hour
7 months ago
Temporary Personal Assistant £18.35ph
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Personal Assistant to join my leading, FTSE 100 Energy Client, providing key support to senior-level managers.
This client is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, undergoing huge amounts of corporate change, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and investing significantly into sustainable energy and the tech to support this.
This full-time role is an initial 6-month contract, offering up to £18.35 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based in London, with one day per week working from home.
A fantastic opportunity to join my world-leading client and support Managers up to a senior level, within a diverse environment. You will liaise closely with a wide range of customers and executives, and perform complex administration activities, including support projects, composing letters, and collating reports. You will prepare and edit presentations and where appropriate, recommend purchasing decisions.
This role will require an element of providing training and support to other members of administrative staff and potentially some supervision responsibility.
- Experience within a similar role previously, supporting one or more senior managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills across word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and ideally databases.
- Strong interpersonal ability, including leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work autonomously.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org