£300 - £350 per day
3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Pensions Administrator.
This role offers up to £350 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), for an initial 6-month contract with flexible working from home and in London.
You need to provide day to day administration support, dealing with a wide range of tasks including the calculation of members benefits. Deal with general day to day administration activities and assist with enquiries in relation to retirement savings and other company benefits with a 'hands on' approach and in a timely manner.
- Process automated and manual calculations for defined benefit (Final Salary, Career Average and Cash Balance) and Defined Contribution members including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in and transfers out.
- Deal with monthly tasks and meet Payroll deadlines.
- Assist with the management of day to day workload ensuring that contracted Service Level Agreement performance targets and quality standards are met.
- Offer administration and practical support to the team, as appropriate.
- Deal with general benefit enquiries including resolving queries raised in respect of my client benefits portal.
- Extensive DB (Defined Benefit Plan) and DC (Defined Contribution) scheme administration experience
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com