£300 - £400 per day
2 months ago
One of the world's most innovative pharmaceutical firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Omnichannel Marketing Specialist.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £400 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate who can be in the Central London offices for 2 days per week.
We are currently looking for an experienced omnichannel marketer to support the Virology Commercial teams in both their strategic planning and tactical delivery of promotional campaigns.
Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing on robust omnichannel plans which synchronise across Veeva websites, broadcast emails, digital/print adverts and webinars. An understanding and passion for setting up these channels to optimise our customer data and insight generation would be an advantage. Some experience in training and passing this knowledge onto others would be helpful in our digital transformation journey. This role will be expected to work with our preferred partner suppliers and support the teams in optimising the way we work to ensure consistency/efficiencies across therapy areas.
- Ability to understand customer and patient journeys and how to build a multichannel plan from these insights
* Ability to work with teams to develop simple content and engagement plans designed to improve customer adoption of Products for the right patient at the right time
* Support the teams to implement on the plans
* Experience of working with the ABPI code of practice and how it can impact delivery of digital plans
* Experience developing multichannel KPIs and ability to work with the Business Analytics team to measure campaign success and gain further insights for ongoing development and optimisation of these campaigns
* Whilst working with business unit, establish knowledge and skills gaps across the teams, and support plans to increase digital knowledge across teams
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* The ideal candidate will have developed successful approaches in planning & implementing on multichannel plans
* A working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice and how it can impact the development, approval and implementation of digital plans
* Demonstration of strong project management skills and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close working with agencies.
* 4+ years pharmaceutical marketing with strong experience in omnichannel marketing.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.