£100 - £140 per day
3 months ago
Temporary Market Service Owner Support - £140pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting interim opportunity to provide support to the Market Service owner of a world leading, FMCG company, undergoing significant change.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, offering up to £140 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based in Glasgow, with some flexibility around working from home.
Market Service Owner Support is a key role in my client's customer focused Service & Supply Team. You will sit in a fast-paced, high-performing team, responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Supply.
- Ensure efficient and on-time movement of customer orders is maintained from production to delivery.
- Gather and create order export documents aligned to market requirements and regulations, as well as order documentation and required legal documents.
- Manage order dates in line with planning and dispatch requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with carriers, booking capacity, providing shipping instructions, and dispatch requirements.
- Collaborate to resolve any issues and drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor KPIs and driving continuous improvement in this space.
- Previous experience in Logistics, Export or Customer Services
- Ideally some Supply Chain experience, e.g. Planning, replenishment, order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials or service supply
- Ideally some knowledge of Supply Chain Systems. Advantageous - SAP.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP.