South East England, England
£370 - £470 per day
6 months ago
Temporary Market Analyst £470pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Analyst to be central to my FTSE 100 client's huge transformation towards becoming a more efficient and sustainable Energy company. Crucially, you will carry out Business and Market intelligence gathering and make informed recommendations to truly drive value and efficiency.
Offering up to £470 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), this is a 6-month contract, working from home and in South-East England (once restrictions allow).
You will deliver Business and Market intelligence in support of Finance and Procurement teams, utilising commercial expertise to define the value from commercial frameworks and procurement opportunities.
You will provide market and economic analyses, cost models, business case evaluations and recommendations to ensure competitiveness, drive savings and efficiency, and mitigate risk.
- Work to understand the business, commercial and market landscape to make recommendations for building the bottom-line.
- Build, analyse and compare cost models to create cost intelligence support.
- Gain insight from analytical models and scenarios.
- Lead end-to-end engagement with senior stakeholders and suppliers.
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers to provide market insight.
- Gain feedback from partners to drive value and continuous improvement.
- Strong commercial acumen, including skills in economic and cost modelling, business case development, Economic Evaluation Methodology and Assurance and Appraisal processes.
- Strong knowledge of Upstream commercial regimes.
- Prior experience and knowledge of Agile frameworks and ways of working.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org