£550 - £600 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Lead Project Manager
A major commercial bank has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Lead Project Manager.
This is a 6-month contract initially offers up to £600 p/d (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with hybrid working between WFH and London office.
You will manage and control the delivery of medium to large projects or workstreams within very large projects or programmes, taking responsibility for delivering solutions which address business needs. Manage resources to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives, ensuring that the benefits identified in the business case can be realised.
- Feeds into business study/programme proposals and business cases, ensuring alignment with business strategy; agreement of project benefits; and how these will be measured and tracked post implementation. Works with the business area to ensure an effective approach to business implementation, handover, and acceptance of the change.
- Works closely with the Programme Leads to provide regular status reporting appropriately to different stakeholders and recommend options for contingency plans.
- Defines and implements a detailed delivery approach for each stage of the project lifecycle, obtains acceptance and buy‐in to the approach from all team members, and produces and owns all project management deliverables, using established project methodologies, to the right level of quality.
- Produces and owns the project plan. Controls, manages and monitors project timescales and budgets, reporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs, and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Continuously monitors projects for risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Demonstrable experience in PEGA Workflow and business integration preferential.
- Agile and waterfall methodology understanding.
- Commercial banking experience would be their preference as the nature of the journey there is some specifics.
- Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirements definition and documentation
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com