£450 - £550 per day
6 months ago
Temporary Land Consents Specialist - £550pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Land Rights and Consents Specialist to join a FTSE 100 Energy company and provide crucial support in the roll-out of their Electric Vehicle (EV) Chargers.
This company are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
This role is offering up to £550 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), for a contract to the end of 2022, primarily working from home with occasional travel to Buckinghamshire.
This role will be in support of my client's massive roll-out of EV Chargers and will involve liaising with stakeholders up to a senior level, as well as externally with landlords and Distribution Network Operators (DNOs), to secure necessary consents.
- Lead the securing of consents and rights to enable the implementation of EV chargers.
- Manage collaboration with DNOs, landlords, consultants, and senior stakeholders to secure consents.
- Drive successful progress in line with time and spend targets, proving reporting and innovative input to Project Teams.
- Identify and mitigate and potential risks or bottlenecks.
- Support on the negotiation and drafting of legal documents.
- Flexibility to travel both to the Buckinghamshire offices and carry out some domestic travel as needed.
- Excellent Property Management experience and a sound knowledge of Property Law and securing consents.
- Experience in managing and instructing solicitors in property transactions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt communications for a senior audience.
- Experience in Project or Programme Management
- Desirable would be some experience of power infrastructure and construction projects.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com