£25 - £31 per hour
about 1 month ago
A world-famous pharmaceutical organisation is seeking an interim Junior HR Specialist.
6-month contract - £30.50 p/h inside IR35 based in Cambridge 3 days per week.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner. You will be Supporting Development groups, focused on Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations and Pharmacovigilance, the role will be primarily supporting the execution of day-to-day Human Resources with the Associate Director HR and the Talent Acquisition specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactive support of our employees on a day to day basis
- Ensuring effective onboarding of new starters, conducting inductions and first day orientation
- Conducting exit interviews, 90-day check ins, occupational health referrals
- Become an active member of our Employee Resource Groups, helping to create and execute effective events and initiatives across the site to drive employee engagement
- Facilitating training/set up on a wide range of HR topics
- HR financial processing (setting up suppliers, invoices etc.)
- Recruitment logistics, candidate support in interviews and preparation
- Supporting in Business Partnering and project involvement/leadership
- Expertise in Workday, processing changes and amendments, and providing adhoc reporting.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience in a HR department is essential; pharmaceutical HR experience will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations, occupational health and administration
- Fast paced administration with eye for detail; with a thorough understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with HR systems is preferred; Workday experience will be an added advantage
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labour laws
- CIPD qualified preferred
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.