£65 - £75 per hour
8 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative biotech organizations is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £72 p/h with majority home working and some travel to Watford.
The Project Manager must be capable of managing complex global projects, involving multi-discipline and multi-technologies delivery and with relevant outcome impact to the organization's business.
You will provide project management for a portfolio of projects, identified as part of the organization's plans.
- 8-10 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 5 years of in managing multiple, large projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, change management and quality assurance
- Extensive experience on projects that implemented advanced audio/visual, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
- Can adopt and adapt project management methods and tools, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches
- Business analyst experience of translating business requirements into technology solutions. Demonstrate being a key interface between technical and business resources
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.