£480 - £580 per day
6 months ago
Temporary IT Project Manager
One of the World's largest and most innovative biomedical organizations is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Senior IT Project Manager, to play a key role in the successful delivery of a large portfolio of IT projects.
This is a full-time contract up until June 2022, paying up to £72 per hour Umbrella rate, with flexible working from home.
You will manage a global portfolio of projects across disciplines and technologies, to drive successful delivery, continuous improvement and value-add.
This role will cover the creation of business cases, co-ordination of project requirements, creation of project plans, ensuring the correct documentation is in place, as well as providing guidance to and management of project staff.
You will develop and maintain strong relationships with senior level stakeholders and support project sponsors on RFP management, collaborating on defining project scopes and plans, performing Risk Management and ensuring compliance with regulations.
This role will also involve significant interaction with vendors, to maintain successful relationships and monitor performance against delivery expectations.
- At least 10 years' experience in Project Management, with the ability to manage complex, global projects, across disciplines and technologies.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Project Management Methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Sprints and RAD.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with stakeholders across levels, cross-functionally, effectively influencing them and securing buy-in.
- Strong Change and Risk Management knowledge and ability.
- Project Management certified and understanding of Testing management.
- Ideally, ERP, application development and infrastructure Project Management experience.
- The ability to manage and monitor vendors and their performance.
- Prior experience in training, education and development.
- Experience in developing Business Cases and RFPs.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested please apply ASAP and any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org