£400 - £515 per day
5 months ago
3 - 4 months
Temporary IT Project Manager £515 (inside)
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with IT Project experience to join a leading FTSE 100 FMCG business on an interim basis, and support their crucial global roll-out of a bespoke Finance data and analytics tool.
This role offers up to £515 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), for an initial 3-4 month contract with strong scope for extension, and is remote working.
My client is currently running an exciting global project to implement a Finance data and analytics tool to effectively structure data and provide accurate insight.
You will work across a number of different pillars and business units on a global basis to manage the project. You will be required to communicate and influence up to high level, including with a Steering Group of Director and Senior Leadership level stakeholders.
- Strong Project management experience, with exposure to Global IT projects.
- Ideally some previous experience with systems / tool roll out projects.
- The ability and gravitas to engage with a complex set of senior stakeholders.
- Ideally some experience with Projects dealing with vast amounts of data.
- Proven successful delivering strategic and change projects.
- Prior leadership experience.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions please email email@example.com / call 01483213310.