South West England, England
Up to £300 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary IT Programme Officer - £300 (inside) SC CLEARED
Currently recruiting a temporary IT Programme Officer to support my esteemed client in the defence sector in ensuring planning and delivery of IT site readiness.
This role is an initial 9 month contract, paying up to £300 per day (umbrella, inside IR35). It is currently working from home until restrictions ease, then based in South-West England.
You must be SC Cleared in order to qualify for this role.
- Manage all delivery planning and delivery resources in preparation for site readiness activities.
- Co-ordinate and assure the delivery of GFx ensuring value for money assessment has been undertaken.
- Working closely with the Project Manager, facilitate delivery, installation and commissioning of all in-scope assets at the nominated sites, including passive cabling, power and bearer dependencies.
- Undertake quality reviews of products
- Following plans and instructions in accordance with all relevant requirements
- Travel required within the UK. No overseas travel, but requirement to support overseas projects remotely
- Previous experience of working in a defence environment
- Public sector experience
- Experience implementing ICT projects in varied Security Domains
- Full SC Clearance (ideally DV)
This role is urgent, so if interested, please apply ASAP, and call 01483213310 / email email@example.com if you have any questions.