South East England, England
£400 - £500 per day
7 days ago
Interim IT PMO £500 (inside)
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Portfolio Manager with strong Digital experience to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 company, undergoing huge, company-wide transformation. This role will sit withint my client's data analytics Centre of Excellence, overseeing 8-10 major projects covering dependencies, Risk and issues.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions. They are focused on driving sustainability, with long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
A 6-month role, with strong scope for extension, offering up to £500 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a split approach to working from home and in their offices in the South East.
This position will be around 8-10 projects in novel technologies, supporting business strategies and their use cross-functionally.
With the support of a PMO Analyst, you will manage data analysis on Project Milestones, Dependencies and Risk, reporting back to C-level stakeholders. You will provide a layer of best practice and governance, as well as making recommendations and supporting on resource requirements and issues.
There will be an aspect of Application Ownership and Product Management in their role, where you will provide support on delivery against project roadmaps and have oversight of the squad. You will engage effectively with stakeholders across all levels and functions.
- Strong, demonstrable examples of managing multiple workstreams for large programmes of work, within complex environments.
- A thorough understanding and experience of Agile delivery across a number of major projects.
- Proven understanding of data analytics, including relevant language and any challenges.
- Able to rapidly pick up new concepts and a strong understanding of new technologies, with innovative thinking.
- Experience driving continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Strongly familiar with Azure Devops.
This role is an urgent requirement - please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.