South West England, England
Up to £385 per annum
6 months ago
Temporary IT License Manager - Supply Chain £385 (inside) DV CLEARED
Fantastic opportunity for an Interim Supply Chain professional with experience in configuration management and IT Operations, to join my esteemed client and manage license renewals within a fast-paced environment.
This role is a 10 month contract, based in South West England, with ability to work from home the majority of the time. It is paying up to £385 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
To qualify for this role, you must hold current, valid DV clearance.
- Review license renewal request forms and conduct due diligence and assurance on the analysis, to assess requirement and value for money.
- Raise concerns and queries with technical leads where technical understanding is lacking, ensuring all renewals contain required levels of information and evidence
- Proactively manage and track renewals, capturing progress and actions through weekly reviews
- Generate and issuing minutes, maintain trackers and hold oversight of the renewals page for record keeping
- Coordinate and liaise with contractor renewals staff and other key stakeholders to maintain a high level of situational awareness in terms of potential issues and risk
- Actively collaborate to conduct monthly cost reviews for license renewals
- Work with the Software Management team to manage procurement matters related to License Agreement and ensure procurements and renewals are made in a timely manner
- ITIL Foundation or similar
- Configuration Management and IT Operations related qualifications desireable
- Service level management and Change implementation planning and management experience
- Configuration management experience
- Asset management experience
- DV Clearance
This role is urgent, so if interested, please apply asap. Any questions, call Claire on 01483213310 / email email@example.com to discuss.
DEADLINE COB 1st December 2020