£500 - £600 per day
6 months ago
One of the worlds most famous financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim IT Business Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £550 p/d inside IR35 flexible on location.
- Good understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, Agile methodologies
- and best practice techniques
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business,
- operations and technology focused projects
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin
- business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) - Expected to work towards qualification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Degree in Business Information Systems or a related field - Differentiator
- Degree in business administration / management / economics, engineering and science - Differentiator
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact to find out more.