£60 - £71 per hour
10 months ago
Temporary IT Business Analyst - £71ph
One of the UKs largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim IT Business Analyst.
This is an initial contract to the end of August 2022 (significant scope for extension), Based working from home and in Hertfordshire and paying up to £71 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35)
This Business Analysis role is in support of Global Supply Chain, where you will define, analyse and document business requirements, from liaison with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- You will work closely with Functional Leaders and Product Owners to define, build a case for and deliver IT services that drive the companies aims and advance capability.
- You will support strategic direction, the gathering of Supply Chain requirements, and provide advice and recommendations on market trends and best practice.
- You will help develop roadmaps and carry out analysis on business and system processes to identify improvements and benefits.
- 5 years' SAP experience
- C.5 years' experience in Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Experience in Non-ERP application implementations.
- Ideally, some experience within pharmaceuticals, Medical or Healthcare companies previously.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree e.g. Information Technology.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP.