£450 - £500 per day
23 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Internal Communications Assistant.
This is a 6-month interim role offering up to £500 p/d inside IR35 candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
- Responsible for developing and implementing internal communications plans to support delivery of JM's business strategy and priorities. Translate the business strategy into integrated communications campaigns to engage employees and enable them to understand their role in individually and collectively in contributing to the strategy.
- Day-to-day lead for Sustainability communications across the Group, working with Corporate and Sector teams to engage our people in JM's Sustainability ambition and goals as we move towards a net zero world.
- Business partnering: Develop strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to business stakeholders. Advise on internal communications aims, messages, methods and channels to ensure they are clear, consistent, targeted for employee audiences and support business' needs. Develop and manage a range of communications deliverables to achieve objectives.
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers and senior leaders as required to support global/local team communications.
- Key role in the delivery of the quarterly results internal communications with an emphasis on copywriting and project managing the collateral needed.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications, consistent and compliant with JM's communication guidelines and branding. Create engaging content across a range of channels and ensure communications are disseminated effectively through appropriate channels in a timely manner to defined audiences.
- Educated to degree level and/or have commensurate experience in communications, engagement, events and project management
- Significant experience of developing organisational objectives into communications and engagement deliverables for targeted activities across a range of different channels and media platforms
- Excellent writing, copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience of new technologies including all typical office applications, Microsoft SharePoint based websites/portals, Yammer, Photoshop or similar
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.