£350 - £450 per day
6 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most recognisable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Internal Communications Lead.
This is an interim contract offering up to £500 p/d inside IR35. Client based in London with hybrid working.
The Work Comms and Engagement Manager is responsible for producing creative, engaging and informative internal & external content for our Future of Work programme, which will support overall employee engagement and behavioural change to support hybrid ways of working.
- Work with the Senior Lead to support the delivery of the global employee communications and engagement strategy the Hybrid Work Program
- Design and deliver creative, engaging and informative internal communications, making sure it supports the programme strategy, values and employer brand / tone of voice
- Ability to leverage and analyse data insights to inform targeted/personalised communications
- Co-ordinate a network of communications professionals, in different businesses and markets, to ensure consistent messaging on the programme is used and sufficient uptake of the communications approach is achieved
- Co-ordinate, design and deliver content on Future of Work for various internal channels; also working with external media / comms teams to curate content for the external audience
- Work with the Senior Lead and the wider HR team to support the successful delivery of programme as well as measurement of the effectiveness of the communications & engagement interventions implemented
- Support the Senior Lead to manage all key internal communications and engagement content on the programme
- Experience of change communications (e.g. build awareness, buy-in, educate and reinforce new behaviours), particularly related to culture and behavioural change techniques (e.g. nudging, commitment devices, storytelling)
- Proven track record of successfully delivering effective, high quality internal communications and engagement projects
- Experience of working in a busy, fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Comfortable working across multiple projects to tight timescales with limited budgets
- Proven ability to write clear and engaging content that engages and connects people
- A highly organised, creative and confident communicator, able to demonstrate high levels of attention to detail
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest, please apply ASAP and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.