£650 - £700 per day
10 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance System Implementation Manager.
This is an initial 18-month contract offering up to £700 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in London some home working available.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for ensuring that the consolidation system implementation project meets the financial reporting, planning and analysis objectives of the group. Specifically, the Implementation Manager will provide support to the external system implementation team and IT in respect of system requirements, processes, design, and testing.
- Consulting with internal financial stakeholders
- Working with the Group Reporting Director and Group FP&A Director in defining the requirements of the new consolidation system, including actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Specifying the consolidation processes, work flows and system logic/ rules
- Defining the entity structure/ hierarchy/ dimensions and chart of accounts leveraging of existing projects within the group where applicable
- Specifying the interface with both Unify (SAP) and existing business reporting systems
- Defining the reports to be generated by the system. Optimising functionality e.g. KPI calculation, dynamic reports
- Agreeing the amount and form of data to be migrated from Essbase to the new consolidation system and subsequent testing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office Applications, Accounting systems
- Prior experience implementing and using best-in-class multi-currency consolidation reporting and planning systems in large organisations (end to end)
- Experience in documentation of consolidation processes
- Strong business change management skills and experience
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.