£200 - £295 per day
6 months ago
Temporary HR Reward Analyst £295pd
My client, a FTSE leader in energy, is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a HR Executive Reward Analyst to join their fast-paced team and play a crucial role in the support of Senior Executives.
This client is currently undergoing significant corporate change, at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to becomes carbon neutral by 2050.
The role is an initial 7-month contract, offering up to £295 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working from home and in London.
- You will support the HR Reward Management of Senior Executives across the business, providing reward expertise, including drafting of promotion, new hire and exit proposals, and Senior Executive retention packages.
- Collaborating closely with functions across Legal, HR and Reward, you will issue contracts of employment and deal with exit arrangements on a global basis.
- You will support the implementation of the annual pay review cycle for Senior Leaders.
- This role will also require collaborating to provide market information and benchmark data.
- You will have responsibility for the co-ordination of all Group Leader data management and its interface with Workday, including Payroll, Organisational management structure and international mobility.
- Strong exposure to employment contracts and exit agreements.
- Competency across Excel, Word, as well as experience in HR and Rewards.
- Continuous improvement mindset, driven to streamline and enhance processes.
- Advantageous would be some experience in annual pay review cycles and international mobility.
- Ideally some experience of the WorkDay HR System.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com