£300 - £400 per day
6 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim HR Business Partner.
This will be a 12-month interim role offering up to £400 p/d inside IR35. Remote working will be possible but some travel to London or Herefordshire will be required.
This role will provide strategic people support to multiple Group Functions (e.g. Procurement, Capital Projects & EHS) partnering with functional Leadership Teams working across the businesses Sectors, focussing on organisation design, talent management, skills development and key strategic hires, as well as direct HR responsibility for the Corporate employee populations.
- Work with functional leadership teams to build both long term and short-term workforce plans and undertake organisation design to support future organisation growth, efficiency and effectiveness within the business. Embedding our leadership expectations and cultural transformation.
- plan for any relevant functional transformations with a particular focus on the organisation design and increased capability.
- Key focus on talent review, succession planning and talent development for the global functions ensuring that we continually strengthen the pipeline of talent.
- Working with key L&D professionals and external partners to develop and deliver a training plan focussed on building capability across the function(s).
- Champion D&I and actively support functional leadership teams in achieving D&I targets and objectives.
- Champion engagement in the function as a key driver of performance and help the leadership team develop appropriate plans to meet engagement and enablement objectives.
- Working with Group Reward manage the job family for the function and ensure job profiles are in place and ensure consistency of grading across sectors.
- Support the design & delivery of communications plan in collaboration with functional leadership teams.
- CIPD or relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (or equivalent qualification or experience)
- Experience of Strategic Business Partnering in a Global/Multi site organisation
- Solid foundation in UK employment law and HR operations
- Strong communicator, able to appear credible in employee forums (e.g. global "town halls")
- Organisation design and talent management
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.