West London, London
£15 - £17 per hour
6 days ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations had an urgent requirement for a German Speaking Temporary HR Benefit Operations Associate.
This will be a 12-month interim role inside IR35 offering £17p/h for a candidate to be based in West London.
- Serve as the first point of contact for benefit inquiries from employees across multiple countries in Europe
- Manage the day to day benefit administration by informing providers of changes in employee life cycle across Europe.
- Ensure all benefit documentation and SOPs are up-to-date
- Maintain online benefit platforms where applicable.
- Identify process improvements by identifying issues, process delays and quality problems and recommending solutions
- Have a strong understanding of benefit plans and be the subject matter expert of benefit processes.
- Support any systems related implementations or integrations that affect the benefits system including documenting business requirements and workflows, testing, communication and go-live.
- Must have experience of working in an HR function
- Must have a familiarity and understanding of HR and benefit policies in Europe
- German language skills or other European languages are preferred
- Strong attention to detail and solid verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast changing environment
- Must possess a strong customer service orientation while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentially with each interaction
- Must possess solid organizational skills to perform multiple tasks to ensure timelines and deadlines are met
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Must be able to perform job responsibilities and duties under minimal supervision
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately.