£600 - £700 per day
28 days ago
Temporary Functional Architect LNG Trading - £700pd
I'm currently recruiting an excellent opportunity to join a world-leading Oil & Gas company, to re-architect and design their Energy Trading platform, as an Interim Solutions Architect.
This is a 6-month initial contract, with strong scope for extension, offering up to £700 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), and a blended approach to working from home and in London.
This is a traditional Solutions Architect role - you will collaborate with SMEs and BAs to re-architect and design my FTSE 100 client's next-generation energy trading platform, in line with business and technology requirements.
This will require in-depth requirements gathering, analysis and design across functions and domains, as well as providing thought leadership.
You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders up to a senior level to manage expectations, influence, and handle business change.
- Strong, previous experience as a Solutions Architect, with functional and technical experience across the Trading landscape.
- Experience in a Trading environment, in energy, commodity trading or general trading.
- Good knowledge of the Trading lifecycle end-to-end.
- A fairly good knowledge of products which tend to exist within a Trading suite and the market space this operates in.
- Experience of .Net technology, Java and React.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com