City of London, London
£600 - £660 per day
8 months ago
Temporary Full Stack Developer £660pd
I'm currently recruiting an unmatched opportunity to be central to my FTSE 100 Energy client's corporate-wide transformation programme, as an Interim Full Stack Developer for digital payments.
You will drive innovation in their fast-paced Digital Payments Team, owning full-lifecycle stories for the delivery of high-quality software.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based working from home and in London, paying up to £660 per day (inside IR35, Umbrella).
You will sit within my client's Digital Payments Team, which is looking to create a rapid service for global digital payment functionality in web and mobile applications.
Using Scrum-Agile frameworks, you will own your story delivery end-to-end, picking up any stories on the board as needed, for the successful delivery of high-quality software, currently focused on back-end and micro-service development.
- An expert Back-end Services Developer with:
- Expertise in Node, Typescript and Java Script
- Expert in using an OO language (e.g. Java, C++ or Python), with a good knowledge of Node, Typescript and Java Script.
- Strong Cloud Experience.
- Experience as an active Developer, not a Team Leader.
- Exposure to large, complex, global organisations.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.