South East England, England
Up to £320 per day
3 months ago
Temporary Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst £320 per day (Inside)
An exciting interim opportunity has arisen with a world-leading pharmaceutical company, to carry out financial planning and financial reporting across the EMEA, and play a key role in the launch of their new FP&A tool.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based in the South East, with flexibility around working from home, paying up to £320 per day (in scope of IR35, working through an Umbrella company).
- Support the project for the implementation of new FP&A tool and new financial reporting system.
- Ensure correct product and cost centre hierarchy within the new FP&A tool.
- Validate a range of finance data into the new tool.
- Lead end-to-end testing.
- Creation and provision of user training, leadership of training workshops.
- Provide support on FP&A analysis.
- FP&A background and financial experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
- 2-3 years+ finance experience in industry.
- Experience with TM1 Cognos.
- Strong skills with Excel.
- Ideally Qualified or Part-Qualified in Professional Accounting/ Finance e.g. ACCA.
- Ideally some experience as Project Lead for implementations within a previous role.
- Strong skills of engagement with partners and stakeholders across all levels and cross-functionally.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced, agile and global environment, prioritising responsibilities effectively.
- University educated or equivalent.
This is an extremely urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com / call 01483213310 to discuss