£300 - £364 per day
3 months ago
Temporary Financial Reporting Accountant £364pd
An exciting opportunity for an experienced interim Financial Accountant to join a FTSE 100 energy company, and provide senior-level support on all financial reporting activity.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to reach carbon neutrality by 2050, and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the technology to support.
Offering up to £364 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in London, for a 6-month contract (strong possibility of a permanent position thereafter).
As Senior Financial Reporting Accountant, you will provide senior-level support for all financial reporting activities and their delivery, across Annual reporting, Financial Statements, Statutory Accounting and Reporting, Control, Tax, Budgeting, Debits and Credits.
This role will require a great deal of communications across key, senior stakeholders within the business, influencing and engaging effectively across functions. You will also be required to establish and maintain robust financial processes, creating clear and concise process documents, which can be used across the team.
You will carry out technical spreadsheet work, including reconciliations and production of fund accounting reports.
- 4 years' + Accounting and Finance experience.
- Ideally qualified, or part-qualified (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ICAEW).
- Excellent core accounting skills, including Credits, Debits, preparation of Financial statements and fund accounting reports.
- Strong ability to engage with and influence cross-functionally and up to a senior level.
- Previous experience in establishing, maintaining and documenting robust processes for a variety of audiences.
- Strong Excel skills and highly numerate.
- Ideally, some experience in Financial Services industry environments (Banking, Insurance, Investments, Pensions etc.)
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - please apply ASAP and any questions, contact email@example.com