£200 - £250 per annum
5 months ago
Interim Financial Analyst - £200-250pd
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Financial Analyst to join my FTSE 100 client and support their commodity trading, within a fast paced, rapidly transforming Trade Finance environment.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join this market-leader, who are currently undergoing huge, corporate transformation and are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This role is an initial contract to the end of February 2022, paying up to £250 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella) and offering flexible working from home and in London.
- 3 years' Trade Finance experience.
- Excellent technical and practical knowledge of UCP 600 and ISP 98, and complete understanding of Letters of Credit, Letter of Credit presentations, payments negotiations and discounting.
- Experience preparing and presenting original shipping documents for payments under Letters of Credit.
- Strong knowledge of Incoterms, Sanctions and Foreign Exchange on Letters of Credit
- Ideally, strong digital skills in Excel, VBA, Power BI and Python.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org