£200 - £350 per day
27 days ago
Temporary Finance Specialist - £300pd (inside)
Are you recently qualified or working towards your Accountancy qualification?
Do you have experience with Cost Centre Management?
I'm currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for an Interim Finance Specialist to join a world leader in Pharma, during a time of significant transformation.
This an initial 12-month opportunity, which offers you the chance to grow and develop within a Global organisation, with a potential opportunity post-contract to join on a permanent basis, branching out into new projects.
This role is paying up to £350 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella), with the expectation that you would work in the office 2 - 3 days per week once restrictions relax.
- Cost Centre Management - managing costs and project spend for budget holders
- Support Trade Channel team in delivery of financial objectives
- Support the production of Sales and Expense planning forecasting
- Work with the Market Access Team to identify savings opportunities
- Ensure relevant financial controls are adhered to
- Part-Qualified or 1 year+ PQE in Accountancy (CIMA/ACCA)
- Ideally, experience within a pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience with cost centre management
- Ideally some knowledge of SAP
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders across functions
- Experience with financial modelling / market modelling
If interested, please apply asap, or email email@example.com with any questions.