£200 - £300 per day
6 months ago
Temporary Finance Specialist - £300pd (inside)
Are you recently qualified or working towards your Accountancy qualification?
Do you have experience with Cost Centre Management?
Do you have recent experience within a pharmaceutical company?
I'm currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for an Interim Finance Specialist to join a world leader in Pharma, during a time of significant transformation.
This an initial 12-month opportunity, which offers you the chance to grow and develop within a Global organisation, with a potential opportunity post-contract to join on a permanent basis, branching out into new projects in an upwards or sideways move.
This role is paying up to £300 per day (inside IR35, through umbrella), with the expectation that you would work in the office 2 - 3 days per week once restrictions relax.
- Cost Centre Management - managing costs and project spend for budget holders
- Support Trade Channel team in delivery of financial objectives
- Support the production of Sales and Expense planning forecasting
- Work with the Market Access Team to identify savings opportunities
- Month-end close
- Ensure relevant financial controls are adhered to
- Part-Qualified or 1 year+ PQE in Accountancy (CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience within a pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience with cost centre management
- Ideally some knowledge of SAP
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders across functions
- Experience with financial modelling / market modelling
If interested, please apply asap, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.