£500 - £600 per day
6 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most recognisable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Data Management Lead.
This is an interim contract offering up to £600 p/d inside IR35. Client based in London but offering mostly home working.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering benefits to the business by documenting detailed data-flows, perform data quality assessment, examining controls and identifying controls for uplift. Identifying candidate trusted sources, performing the assessment and working with Finance IT to certify the trusted source.
You will work with the Finance Heads of Data Management and their teams to:
- Implement the data management framework across the Liquidity & IRRBB 17 in-scope countries
- Document CDE level data-flows end-to-end
- Design and implement effective data quality, business & IT controls across the end-to-end process
- Examine controls for uplift and document requirements
- Identify trusted sources for certification
- Strong knowledge of data uses and flows within a large diversified global bank
- Strong knowledge of data quality issue root cause analysis and remediation
- Knowledge of best practices in data quality monitoring and remediation
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements of a large diversified global bank
- Knowledge of Finance function in a large diversified global bank
- Knowledge of the role and product lines of the four Global Businesses and the responsibilities of the Global Functions.
- Experience on large-scale projects
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Experience of delivering business value in pressurised environments and under tight timescales
- Experience in solving complex data quality issues
- Very Strong Project management experience in respect of multi-national projects
- Experience of managing internal team members from a variety of skill sets and experience levels
- Ability to re-engineer processes and applications
- Track record of successful project delivery within agreed time limits
- Knowledge of the banking and broader finance industry
- Subject matter knowledge on data-related issues and solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Data analysis
- Use and design of Qlikview, Qlik Sense and other dashboard tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the Bank
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply ASAP and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.