£600 - £700 per day
15 days ago
One of the worlds most recognisable financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Business Partner
You will provide decision-support financial analytics, cost reporting and governance to ensure that Technology delivers its service and achieves its strategic goals within budget, while ensuring adherence to an operational risk and control framework.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering between £600-£700 p/d inside IR35. You will spend 50% of your time in the office post Covid 19 restrictions.
- Experienced Finance professional, with proven track-record of senior stakeholder partnering/advisory
- Strong analytical background
- Accounting qualification (CA, ACA, CIMA), or equivalent
- High degree of financial acumen, with extensive experience in financial planning/forecasting, ability to distil large complex sets of data, prepare summarised and insightful analysis and present to senior management
- Strong customer-centric focus, with proven ability to rapidly build relationships, trust and credibility with senior management and senior stakeholder groups
- Organised, disciplined and understands the importance of accuracy and integrity of data
- Articulate and able to influence decision-making and negotiate with senior stakeholder groups
- Resilient and delivery focused, with an ability to work under pressure to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to rapidly adapt to process change, portfolio reprioritisation and manage simultaneous tasks in a pressurized environment
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously, with little direction
- Able to challenge the status quo and suggest viable alternatives in process and approach
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.