£300 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Finance Business Partner - Pharma £400 pd (inside)
A leader in pharma are currently recruiting a exciting 12 month interim role for a Finance Business Partner to pro-actively support the Trade Channel Team & Market Access Team, enabling them to meet their objectives and deliver beyond the expectations of their stakeholders. You will be fully or part qualified, with experience of developing sales and planning forecasts, and have the ability to manage the month-end close process for expenditures and optimise operating margin for the teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to contricute through a period of change and transformation and to join a welcoming community.
The successful candidate will provide pro-active support, advice and challenge for all strategic decision making within the team, regardless of whether there is an obvious financial impact. Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups is key to this role.
This role is paying up to £400 per day (inside IR35, Umbrella), with some travel required to the South East, when safe to do so and there is a potential permanent opportunity and the end of the contract.
* Support the integration 2 businesses, post-merger, so there is seamless integration.
* Provide commercial challenge and reasoning for Trade Channel & MA Teams decision making and strategy development to ensure resources are deployed, and actions taken, in a way which maximises benefit for their stakeholders.
* In conjunction with the Trade Channel Team, develop sales and expense planning forecasts, ensuring rationale and logic of assumptions used to calculate forecasts stand up to scrutiny and challenge.
* Actively participate in the Demand Review process to ensure robust sales forecasting delivers an accurate supply replenishment plan to maintain optimum stock levels and continuous customer supply. Then provide a summary deck for management in the S&OP.
* Manage the month-end close process for expenditures associated with the MA team.
* Optimise operating margin within the Market Access Team, with the support from Purchasing and Supplier Management team, to identify savings opportunities for reinvestment within the brands or affiliate.
* Ensure the Trade Channel Team & Market Access team operates in an environment that has appropriate financial controls, and complies with all financial policies and procedures.
* Ad hoc finance duties across finance, trade channel and Market Access
* Experience of working in a commercial environment, preferably within the Pharma industry.
* Experience of working in a matrix environment.
* Ability to build and develop good working relationships with business peers.
* Excellent Excel skills.
* SAP experience.
* University graduate or equivalent.
* Qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA preferred) or well advanced in obtaining full qualification status.
If interested, please apply asap - any questions, please email email@example.com.